Oh those times that you really wish you had your knitting with you! This is such a great post from a fellow blogger I had to reblog—hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
1) I’m at a work dinner surrounded by people who are talking shop, only on a plane of knowledge and experience that makes me feel like a paramecium. If only I had a suitable conversation piece to redirect the discussion to more familiar territory.
2) I’m attending an hour-long meeting, only five minutes of which actually applies to me.
3) I don’t know how to sit at a restaurant waiting for food without something to do. Knitting has ruined me for fine dining.
4) Christmas with the in-laws. Lots and lots of time spent with people who are nice, but unfamiliar. I want to impress them. Knitting is ladylike and productive.
5) I’m trying to stay awake during a finance presentation. Spreadsheets do it to me every time.
6) I had no idea one short errand would turn into five errands.
7) Leaving my cat at the vet for treatment…
View original post 251 more words