In a previous post I made a goal to choose 12 sewing projects and 12 knitting projects to finish this year.
I’ve been doing a lot of research and planning and have finalized on my top 12 sewing projects for the year of 2013!
1. Retro Kitchen Curtains–January
2. “Woodland Tails” by Sheri McCulley bedspread/sheets/pillowcase for my son’s bedroom–February
This fabric is difficult to find so here are a couple links if you would like to order some yourself.
Amazon — just a few yards left!
3. Aprons: There are five special people I have been wanting to make an apron for–March/April
4. Baby things: bibs/burp cloth set, baby clothes (maybe a coordinating dress and jumper set for the twins my sister is expecting) — April/May
5. Jewelry Pouch from a book called Pretty Little Presents–May
6. Burberry Dress (I have a plaid and a red link pattern that I have been saving. Need to finalize a pattern)–June
7. Miscellaneous small projects (thinking about gifts)–July
Possibly kitchen towels, custom placemats and napkins, potholders, pillows, throws, knitting needle roll, any other small projects I find, etc
8. Girls dress/outfit (I always make something for my sister. Need to find a great fabric)–August
9. Weekend travel ensemble (From stitchgifts 2011/interweavestitch.com)–September
10. Bag (there are several bag designs from 101 Fabric by Fabric one-yard wonders)–October
11. Choose One: Vogue Dress I’ve been dieing to make or baby clothes–November
12. Miscellaneous small projects (thinking about gifts)–December